Reasons why once you go robotic, you’ll never go back! Swim University, a blog created to make swimming pool and spa care easy, has partnered with Aqua Products in developing an info-graphic highlighting 11 reasons why you should consider buying a robotic pool cleaner.
1. Robotic cleaners provide for a healthier clean by reducing the amount of chemicals needed.
2. Better water mixing (up to 85 GPM) vs. both suction-side and pressure cleaners. This dramatically helps reduce the chemicals needed in your pool.
3. Finer water filtration (down to 2 microns) vs. both suction-side and pressure cleaners. This also helps reduces the chemicals needed in your pool.
4. Robotic cleaners use substantially less energy to run (costing less than 5 cents per cycle hour.) *93% more efficient than a standard main pool filtration system.
*Independent study by the National Plasterers Council Case study. This study concluded that the use of self-contained robotic pool cleaners were 93% more energy efficient than a standard main pool filter system.
5. Some pressure cleaners require the installation of an extra booster pump – costly to buy and install.
6. Robotic cleaners can clean both the side walls and water line in addition to the pool bottom. In other words, it cleans where you need them to clean.
7. Labor savings – Robotic pool cleaning offers consumers the latest and easiest way to keep their pools clean. Just plug in the power supply, place the bot I’m the pool and press a button.
8. Reduces the frequency of changing your pool filter sand and/or DE power. All of the waste is picked up by the robotic cleaner is self-contained.
9. Affordable! New technology has great options at virtually every price point.
10. No unsightly pool hoses. Just a slim non-tangle cord.
11. They are jus really cool.